The Finance Support Intern will be part of the Finance Team and She/he will be responsible to provide support and assistance to Finance Team based in Mauritius.
What You Will Do
- Providing invoicing and debt collection support via email customer service platform and telephone international and domestic suppliers participating in EcoVadis international sustainable development evaluation campaigns.
- Collaborate with EcoVadis internal departments to manage and solve queries efficiently and effectively.
- Research and implement solutions for constant improvements within the EcoVadis support structure.
- Assist with a variety of internal projects based on the needs of the organization.
- Liaise with international colleagues regularly to assist and add value to the EcoVadis global mission.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holder of a degree in Business Management, Marketing.
- At least 1-year experience preferably with international exposure in a support role (even if only dealing with international clients over the phone).
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Fluency in English & Mandarin (both Oral & Written) is mandatory. Additional languages will be an advantage.
- Must be able to speak with a customer as a first level support.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words & Powerpoint).
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to systematize and prioritize.
- Ability to work well in an international start-up team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm