Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference! Online research on information and articles pertaining to companies under evaluation.
What You Will Do
- Online research on information and articles pertaining to companies under evaluation.
- Verify information on the company website to cross check information available.
- Update the database with relevant information.
- Update the intranet whenever required.
- Suggest FAQs which can be added to the intranet.
- Contribute to minor projects.
- Suggest and implement process improvements.
- Respond to queries from clients via email and call out companies to get more information when required.
- Participate if needed in other Supplier Engagement activities (support, live news research and engagement by phone).
- Collect relevant CSR news articles information from online as well as other recognized sources.
- Assess whether news are pertinent for our evaluation team.
- Create abstracts of news related to social and environmental issues.
- Update the database with articles collected.
- Contribute in various projects and assisting the 360 news team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in a Business or Management related discipline would be preferred.
- Previous experience in data-entry, administration or basic research skills would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French are a must. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2018, 6:00 pm