Are you curious by nature? Do you always seek to understand human behaviors in your everyday life? Are you excited by the intersection of research, analytics, design and communications? Do you want to work with Fortune 500 brands, change-makers and businesses disrupting their respective industries? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to shape a rapidly growing consulting division? If so, Edelman Intelligence is looking for you to join our team!
We are seeking a curious and dynamic intern eager to join support the Edelman Intelligence (EI) New Business team. The ideal candidate will possess a solid foundation of research and technical skills, and demonstrate aptitude for strategic thinking and problem solving. Familiarity with analytics and data visualization tools are a bonus.
What You Will Do
- Focused on driving strategic growth across EI’s current client portfolio, and creating data-driven, thought-provoking content to drive visibility and growth with new clients, the EI New Business intern will be responsible for supporting ideation, creation and execution of new business collateral, measuring success and guiding program optimization.
- Our business requires passion for both the art and science of market research and consulting -- creating stunning visual materials, storytelling and creative expression of data (the art) and digging into the data to unearth actionable insights and drive business strategy (the science).
- The EI New Business Intern will be joining our team at an especially exciting time as we look to expand our external business development efforts and continue to evolve our brand strategic positioning.
- Of note, while not guaranteed, many of EI’s interns go on to pursue careers within EI, Edelman and / or the brands and businesses we partner with.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree in a related field (e.g. Business, Marketing, Data Science, Communications).
- Knowledgeable in marketing, public affairs, branding, communications, and general business strategy.
- Has a strong understanding or interest in measurement, analytic and data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint – preferably with an eye towards presentation design.
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently, with strong work ethic and adherence to deadlines.
- Able to prioritize work and manage time to complete work on time and within project budget.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Data Science...
Atlanta (United States...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm