We are looking for new, dynamic and energetic individuals to join us in this exciting program! This will be a 1 year program where you will grow your career in the different commercial functions within the organization. Electrolux NEA Sales Area aim to build a pipeline of new and business minded individuals to become future leaders in the organization.
We are committed to the development of our New Leaders. Thus, throughout the duration of this program participants will be attending leadership development programs, job shadowing opportunities, and actively participate in projects that are directly linked to Electrolux growth mission. You will also be assigned a mentor and a coach to help you navigate a successful career in the organization.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective. You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part of your career development plan.
After successful completion of the program, graduates of Electrolux New Leader Program are confirmed to strategic roles within the organization.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Seoul, Korea) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
What You Will Do
- Sales Strategy and Promotional Plan Development:
- Responsible for delivering E-Commerce sales budget and operational profit.
- Achieve annual sales revenue target.
- Key Account and Vendor Management:
- Proactively arrange meetings with buyers in key e-tail customer to present our product range proposals.
- Work with existing customers / buyers and key accounts together with KAM and sales team to develop e-com sales in existing channels.
- Effective relationship management with digital sales vendors and support capability development of them.
- Develop, build & maintain strong and long-term relationship with digital customers.
- Close communication to deliver Electrolux strategic direction to digital sales vendors and engage them to comply with the strategy.
- Provide optimum products and services to digital customers to maximize the business potential per account.
- Operational Excellence:
- Set a clear sales target and strategy with solid activation plan per digital accounts.
- Define and maintain a product range according to brand positioning concept and competition, as part of the regional range definition process.
- Track digital activities including competitors for actionable insights on site pricing, promotions, and other consumer conversion activities.
- Data analysis for effective decision making.
- Monitor & analysis e-commerce results and make recommendations on the most effective programs like highest conversion keywords, promotional result ROI’s.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a graduate of Economics or Business Management related courses.
- You have 1-3 years commercial experience.
- Highly experienced in Vendor management.
- Great understanding for e-commerce market insight.
- You must have excellent English communication skills.
- You should be good in excel and PowerPoint.
- Results Driven - You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- A team player - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything - Then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Open - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Management
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm