Emerson Automation Solutions is where technology and engineering come together to create solutions for the benefit of our customers, driven without compromise for a world in action.
This position is opened by the Flow Controls Business Unit which is part of the Final Control Group. The order administrator is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and caters to all customers in the Middle East and Africa.
You will be responsible for receiving and processing orders from MEA customers starting from reviewing the order, follow-up with the factory, handling change orders, till the invoicing stage for the Flow Controls BU equipment’s and spare parts.
What You Will Do
- Assume responsibility for MEA WA order entry on all Flow Controls service, Education, Main equipment’s and parts orders received from LBP/Sales.
- Review contracts & orders received from LBP/Sales and work with Sales, Project, Service, Education & Plant personnel to resolve issues.
- Load & manage orders into FF2 and Oracle/SAP order entry systems and any other internal systems as required.
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics and Warehouse team to ensure that the shipment has been delivered as per the INCO- terms to ensure the continuous progress in the process which will contribute to on time delivery of entire organization.
- Check payment terms thoroughly and apply for the bank submission documents i.e. LC/CAD/PBG/ABG for MRO orders/Small Project orders.
- Setting up customer address in system via CVDH for LBPs only.
- Follow-up with factory for on-time delivery.
- Co-ordinate with the shipping coordinator for the shipment of items and /or for the submission of necessary shipping documents.
- Forecast the monthly sales plan for Buyout orders and follow up on the same with CS team/Factories as needed to ensure that the forecast is met with.
- Receive and manage various types of change orders from MEA LBP/Sales on time.
- Make recommendations to eliminate non-value-added activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics or related discipline. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in inside sales, order entry (Technical).
- Good command on spoken & written French and/or Arabic.
- Administration & organizational skills.
- IT skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm