This position is responsible to book all transactions in the system according to company policies and guidelines in order to prepare accurate and timely information that provides the basis for monthly financial statement.
While this job description covers the main responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to cover every aspect of the job, and other responsibilities might be assigned.
What You Will Do
- Booking S,G&A expense in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and company standards and policies in a timely manner.
- Confirm document and booking financial transactions.
- 3-Way match: purchase order, transaction receipts, and tax invoice.
- Prepare account analysis with reconciliation and analyse S,G&A expense trend.
- Process Account Payables including T&E report on a timely basis.
- Fixed asset management and booking at ERP system.
- Supporting - Assist with preparation of audit sampling for external & internal audits. Verify & File Vendor account application form. Continually filing all journal vouchers and documents in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience working in Accounting at foreign invested company is preferred.
- Manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and ERP system.
- Good knowledge of U.S GAAP and Korean GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Good knowledge of Accounting payable processing.
- Good knowledge of financial statement preparation for monthly and yearly closing process.
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal correspondence in English.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gyeonggi do (South...
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm