Your Next Challenge Awaits - Join a talented, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence.
Engineered to Excel:
Our team members thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, where they're empowered to create solutions for the planet's greatest challenges. We are problem solvers unified toward a single purpose - We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Find Your Career Path:
Put your passion into action at Emerson. Find a career path that matches your unique needs and aspirations, and we'll provide the tools and resources to help you every step of the way.
What You Will Do
- Collect and analyze data to improve the uptime availability and OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) of Robotics & automation manufacturing.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize the automation machines (PLC) operation sequence and reduce machine cycle time.
- Analyze and streamline the automation testers program (LabVIEW codes) to optimize the testing cycle times.
- Integrate digital information from job orders scheduling data to automation production shop-floor data into a single reporting platform (Power BI).
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - Preferably specialize in Mechatronics / System / Computer Engineering.
- Industrial Automation and Control Engineering knowledge.
- Well verse with computer technology.
- Knowledge of NI LABVIEW programming is an added advantage.
- Ability to understand measurement automation products (e.g., NI DAQ) and instrumentation (e.g., pressure sensors, flowmeters).
- Action-oriented, keen learner behavior.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm