We are currently looking for an Engineering Intern for the Advanced Technology group located in Clare, MI. This person would support the Advanced Technology group through performing experiments, documenting results and writing reports. Provides general support to the department to gain exposure and experience in desired field of study.
What You Will Do
- Follow all company policies and procedures as listed, but not limited to: warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and ISO9000.
- Perform and document engineering experiments as assigned.
- Generate reports summarizing engineering experiments.
- All other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate should be a graduate student or enrolled in undergraduate program (preferred BS degree in Engineering).
- The candidate should have an outstanding academic record, excellent organizational, interpersonal communication and written skills, strong quantitative and computer skills.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Able to read and comprehend manuals, procedures, and other written documents in English.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:4th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm