Assist cybersecurity related tasks including threat intelligence automation development, security consulting support, etc.
What You Will Do
- Assist with daily administrative duties and perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Assist with planning and execution of events.
- Collaborate with Singapore Marketing team to construct and produce marketing collaterals for Korea market.
- Support Project Co-ordination.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate pursuing a degree in Business IT, Cyber, Legal or another related field or strongly preferred.
- Willing to support administrative duties in a startup environment.
- Positive personality, humble, dependable, empathy with a caring attitude.
- Growth mindset, willing to learn new things, and willing to excel in the role.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative and innovation in dealing with ambiguous, fast-paced situations.
- Ability to show proficiency in one or more regional languages and dialects.
- Possession of excellent presentation and briefing skills.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to do local travel 20% of the time.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
Cyber Security, Information Technology, Law
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm