Design and implement strategies for cyber resilience and readiness to defend against advanced and emerging threats . With the rapidly changing cyber threat landscape, what worked yesterday may not be enough for tomorrow. Increasing digitisation of business functions only means an ever increasing attack surface for threat actors.
Augmented by our global partnerships and highly experienced specialists, Ensign Consulting provides full service premium cyber consulting services. With demonstrated expertise in essential cyber elements, such as strategy, governance, enterprise risk management, controls architecture design, implementation and management, Ensign enables you to make informed cyber risk management decisions and improve your resilience in the face of ever-growing cyber threats.
What You Will Do
Participate in client engagements for projects assigned as a member of a larger consulting team.
Be responsible for assisting in project deliver; executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements; communicates effectively. This includes:
- Performing application, systems and network vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments including penetration testing.
- Researching robust security architectures for assigned projects.
- Familiarization of industry security testing tools.
- Preparing and assisting in delivering clear and concise technical & management reports and formal papers (when necessary) on test findings to the different levels of customer-end stakeholders including the management.
- Researching and keeping up-to-date on security trends, security standards and security best practices.
- Keeping up-to-date with technological trends in relation to cyber security.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CREST, OSCP, CEH or equivalent are preferred.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm