Become more at Entelect, one of SA’s leading software engineering and solutions companies, voted the Best Company to Work For.
When you join Entelect, you’re not just joining a leading software development company, you become part of something bigger. You become part of a team of ambitious, confident, motivated and smart people, who will inspire you to go further, to do more than you thought possible.
You become part of a company that sees potential: potential in our clients, potential in our products, and potential in you. Because we believe that if we give you everything you need to be successful, you will be, and you will become more and do great things.
As an Entelect Business Analyst, you’re always inquisitive. You have a thorough understanding of business rules and processes so that you can steer the business in the direction of its strategic goals. You’re a creative thinker who wears multiple hats. You switch easily between business process modeling, decision modeling, translation between business and technical systems analysis. You use your excellent communication skills and analysis smarts to translate between business’s awesome ideas and the dev teams that make them a reality.
What You Will Do
- Joining a company with more than 2 decades’ experience in bringing business ideas to life through the use of technology; a company is known for hiring, continuously growing and retaining the best people in the industry.
- Working with teams with a common goal: to solve complex business problems, to drive excellence, and to make an impact, while pushing yourself and others to become more.
- Using your combination of technical and functional analysis expertise to improve existing or proposed business innovations.
- Facilitating communication between business owners and technical teams to ensure the best outcome with the biggest impact for our customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or Sciences.
- Previous experience in a software engineering related discipline.
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into detailed specifications and interface with technical teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in business systems and processes.
- Strong attention to detail but viewed from a ‘bigger picture’ perspective.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- The ability to collaborate and bring your unique contributions to a team environment.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- A friendly outlook.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm