Become more at Entelect, one of SA’s leading software engineering and solutions companies voted the Best Company to Work For.
When you join Entelect, you’re not just joining a leading software development company, you become part of something bigger. You become part of a team of ambitious, confident, motivated, and smart people, who will inspire you to go further, to do more than you thought possible.
You become part of a company that sees potential: potential in our clients, potential in our products, and potential in you. Because we believe that if we give you everything you need to be successful, you will be, and you will become more and do great things.
As an Entelect Data Solutions Engineer, you’re always inquisitive. You have a thorough understanding of best practice business intelligence implementations. You have a passion for data and how it flows from the source all the way through to actionable insights.
You strive to continuously grow your technical skill-set as well as knowledge on what methodologies to appropriately apply to any environment. You work with multiple business units and understand how they impact each other. With this knowledge, you have the ability to provide a platform for businesses to pull the relevant levers to enable and affirm their strategic insights. You use your excellent communication skills and data analysis smarts to translate between business’s awesome ideas and making them a reality.
What You Will Do
- Joining a company with 2 decades’ experience in bringing business ideas to life through the use of technology; a company is known for hiring, continuously growing, and retaining the best people in the industry.
- Working with teams with a common goal: to solve complex business problems, to drive excellence, and to make an impact, while pushing yourself and others to become more.
- Using your combination of technology and data analytics expertise to improve existing or proposed business innovations.
- Providing insights to business owners to validate their ideas and guide them to make the most informed decisions possible with the most desirable outcome.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or Sciences.
- Previous experience in data solutions related to discipline.
- Strong ability to model and analyze data.
- Solid understanding of ETL methodologies.
- Good understanding of visualization best practices.
- Strong attention to detail but viewed from a ‘bigger picture’ perspective.
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- The ability to collaborate and bring your unique contributions to a team environment.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- A friendly outlook.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm