Become more at Entelect, one of SA’s leading software engineering and solutions companies, voted the Best Company to Work For.
When you join Entelect, you’re not just joining a leading software development company, you become part of something bigger. You become part of a team of ambitious, confident, motivated and smart people, who will inspire you to go further, to do more than you thought possible.
You become part of a company that sees potential: potential in our clients, potential in our products and potential in you. Because we believe that if we give you everything you need to be successful, you will be. That you will become more and do great things.
What You Will Do
- Joining a company with 2 decades’ experience in software craftsmanship; a company known for hiring, continuously growing, and retaining the best people in the industry.
- Working with teams with a common goal: to solve complex business problems, to drive excellence and to make an impact, while pushing yourself and others to become more.
- Using your knowledge and experience to develop world-class, high-quality web and mobile applications for some of the country’s leading organizations.
- Getting involved in various parts of the SDLC – Maybe having to do a bit of analysis, design and architecture work as part of your dev tasks.
- Looking at ways to improve the quality of the product we ship through the use of containerization and continuous integration to create a well-oiled DevOps process.
- Researching cutting-edge technologies, and identifying ways to apply them into your project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or Sciences.
- A passion for delivering well-crafted solutions, systems and services that make an impact for your client.
- The ability to build applications within an enterprise environment.
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Commitment to building software using clean code and industry best practices.
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- The ability to collaborate and bring your unique contributions to a team environment.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- A friendly outlook.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Technology, Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm