Become more at Entelect, one of SA’s leading software engineering and solutions companies, voted the Best Company to Work For.
When you join Entelect, you’re not just joining a leading software development company, you become part of something bigger. You become part of a team of ambitious, confident, motivated and smart people, who will inspire you to go further, to do more than you thought possible.
You become part of a company that sees potential: potential in our clients, potential in our products and potential in you. Because we believe that if we give you everything you need to be successful, you will be. That you will become more and do great things.
At Entelect, we’re working on more than 80 projects at any given time. Here are some to whet your appetite:
- Building loyalty platforms designed to drive consumer behavior and help improve the health and wellness of South Africans.
- Designing and developing high-performance web applications that enable multinational organizations to track risks, including fraud and white collar crime, across the globe, in real time.
- Developing software for a surgical skill simulation portal that measures surgical skill proficiency; enabling trainee surgeons to practice, track and measure their skills remotely.
- Imagining, designing and implementing an Android app for an agricultural company to help agronomists and sales agents share valuable data in real time; optimizing smart agriculture solutions in an industry that is highly susceptible to minor fluctuations in conditions.
- Helping one of South Africa’s largest vehicle fleet management companies accurately price project costs for hundreds of specialized vehicles, down to the cents per kilometre, to provide more competitive products to consumers.
- Developing reliable processes, visual dashboards and tracking tools to monitor the delivery of schoolbooks across South Africa.
- Learning and implementing complex tax and duty tracking tools that enable the world’s largest commodity traders to operate in multiple markets.
What You Will Do
- Joining a company with 2 decades’ experience in software craftsmanship; a company known for hiring, continuously growing, and retaining the best people in the industry.
- Working with teams with a common goal: to solve complex business problems, to drive excellence and to make an impact, while pushing yourself and others to become more.
- Using your knowledge and experience to develop world-class, high-quality web and mobile applications for some of the country’s leading organizations.
- Getting involved in various parts of the SDLC - Maybe having to do a bit of analysis, design and architecture work as part of your dev tasks.
- Looking at ways to improve the quality of the product we ship through the use of containerization and continuous integration to create a well-oiled DevOps process.
- Researching cutting-edge technologies, and identifying ways to apply them into your project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or Sciences (BSc, BIS, BEng or BCom) is non-negotiable.
- Must be a South African Citizen or have the right to work in South Africa (work permit for SA).
- A passion for delivering well-crafted solutions, systems and services that make an impact for your client.
- Knowledge of .NET and peripheral technologies.
- The ability to build applications within an enterprise environment.
Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Commitment to building software using clean code and industry best practices.
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- The ability to collaborate and bring your unique contributions to a team environment.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- A friendly outlook.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa),...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm