Every year we take on some of South Africa’s brightest university graduates, who join us with a mix of engineering, science and commerce degrees. Our Graduates, when joining us participate in an ongoing training program, structured to accelerate their careers.
Some of our Experienced Managers, Team Leads, Tech Leads and Solutions Architects joined Entelect as Graduates – So the idea of taking in graduates is at the very core of who we are and what we believe in.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc, BEng, BCom, BIS, BCompt, Honours, or, Masters degree from one of the mainstream universities.
- In your final year of your IT or Computer Sciences degree.
- Academic results in the upper 60’s and above.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail but viewed from a ‘bigger picture’ perspective.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- A friendly outlook.
- Only open to South African graduates or graduates who already have a work permit to work in South Africa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm