Become more at Entelect, one of SA’s leading software engineering and solutions companies voted the Best Company to Work For.
When you join Entelect, you’re not just joining a leading software development company, you become part of something bigger. You become part of a team of ambitious, confident, motivated, and smart people, who will inspire you to go further and to do more than you thought possible.
You become part of a company that sees potential: potential in our clients, potential in our products, and potential in you. Because we believe that if we give you everything you need to be successful, you will be, and you will become more and do great things.
The Technical Lead role is one of the leadership roles at Entelect; you are expected to lead and drive technical direction, quality, and delivery – Not only within your project but also across the entire company.
As a Technical Lead, you have seen several systems fail, succeed, and evolve, and are a guru in some of the technologies you’ve encountered. You have enough experience that you can architect and structure a project, which would conform to the enterprise environment, whilst mentoring and guiding others. That means you can deal with scoping, expectation management, architecture, design, influencing decision-making at higher levels, and some customer management. Your experience allows you to quickly pick up new frameworks and technologies, and to evaluate them effectively.
What You Will Do
- Joining a company with 2 decades’ experience in software craftsmanship; a company is known for hiring, continuously growing, and retaining the best people in the industry.
- Working with teams with a common goal: to solve complex business problems, to drive excellence, and to make an impact, while pushing yourself and others to become more.
- Using your knowledge and experience to develop world-class, high-quality web and mobile applications for some of the country’s leading organizations.
- Leading and driving technical decision-making within your team.
- Providing trusted advice for your team and your customer.
- Helping ensure that all of our peoples’ technical ability exceeds expectations.
- Driving technical discussions, best practices as well as improving the technical landscapes across your client’s project and the broader Entelect team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or Sciences.
- Breadth and depth of technical knowledge in your given craft.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences, enabling you to influence change within an enterprise environment. lI>A passion for delivering well-crafted solutions, systems, and services that make an impact on your client.
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- The ability to build, architect, and design applications within an enterprise environment.
- A hunger to continually improve those around you through mentorship, guidance, and awareness of what their strengths and weaknesses are.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- A friendly outlook.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm