Epsilon is seeking a User Experience Development Intern who is passionate about semantic markup, accessibility, scalable & efficient CSS, and component-based development. As a UX Development Intern at Epsilon, you will work across our suite of award-winning products and gain hands-on experience while working collaboratively with UX developers, UX designers, product management and engineering. You will help bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation while building innovative designs for new and existing products.
As an intern, you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events.
What You Will Do
- Develop reusable code and components for Epsilon’s style guide.
- Implement new features for Epsilon’s products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into working user interfaces.
- Work alongside the UX team to ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products.
- Collaborate with other development teams to develop a strategy that enables a great user experience.
- Continuously research new and best coding practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate for Bachelor’s with Computer Science, Design, Human/Computer Interaction,
- Interactive Media, or a related concentration.
- Experience with version and source control, preferably Git and Github or Bitbucket.
- Demonstrated mastery of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Passion for user experience and user-centric development.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration.
- Self-starter and passionate learner.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Bootstrap, Angular, Sass.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Media and Advertising
Massachusetts (United States...
- Closing Date:30th May 2020, 6:00 pm