At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities in Information Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance and more. Spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
What You Will Do
Provide Technical Support services including: Data Centre operations, equipment maintenance and service provisioning.
- Support Disaster Recovery drills and invocations.
- Install and de-install of customer cross-connections.
- Perform Smart Hands Services.
- Perform Tape backup Services.
- Incident handling, problem troubleshooting and escalation to upper tier.
- Escort Telco engineers to provision or troubleshoot of circuits.
- Maintain accurate records, document all problems, and prepare Reports.
- Exhibit quality workmanship on all work.
- Manage multiple concurrent interdisciplinary projects and ability to work in a team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Customer focus with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills and problem-solving skills.
- Discipline, self-initiative, self-motivate and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm