At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
Sales Operations is responsible for managing the metrics and the tools of the sales force. We measure the sales pipeline, the sales forecasts and the actual bookings. Connected with this we manage the targets for the teams and the individuals. We also manage the tools that support this (SFDC, Siebel, BI, Clari and others) and the publication of results and performance analyses. The department also manages the Sales Incentive Plan and all commissions and bonuses for sales people, as well as the related tools and processes.
What You Will Do
- There are numerous reports that are manually prepared and are very labour intensive.
- The student will join the Regional Sales Operation team and learn the report requirements and identify ways to streamline the report production process by using macros, queries or SQL. Online Tools.
- We have launched various online reports and dashboards to show our sales performances. The intern will have the chance to understand the sales activities, KPI, databases, features of the sales reporting tools so as to support the team to validate if user profile and data used are correct and if the dashboards and charts are properly built and shownreport any anomalies or bugs if found and the cause so that we can take necessary actions to fix them.
During the process, the candidate will have extensive interaction with various internal business teams and must have an ability to understand the Company business and process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Year 3 student in bachelor program.
- Proficiency in Excel (including lookups, pivot tables). Knowledge of MS Access or SQL would be an advantage.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Good business sense.
- Passionate and eager to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2020, 6:00 pm