Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Conducts testing and basic installations, escalating issues as required.
What You Will Do
- Installs ladder racks and fiber raceways.
- Builds/Installs cages.
- Installs cable management/support systems to include vertical wire managers, horizontal wire managers, and patch panels.
- Performs intra-cage and infrastructure installations.
- Installs and grounds cabinets and two-post racks.
- Escalates SRs that require additional information.
- Conducts carrier circuit testing.
- Installs/Tests/Modifies cross connects per SOPs and ensures proper cable management of: coax, fiber, twisted pair copper, and intra-building cross connects.
- Maintains accurate notes and records of activity fulfillment in ticketing system.
- Supports fulfillment of projects with direction from experienced staff.
- Completes all assigned training in a timely manner.
- Supports customer satisfaction through timely and precise orders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Welcome to fresh graduate.
- High School Diploma.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm