We are looking for our next cohort of interns to join our Channel team in the Sales organization.
This is the team responsible to drive Equinix to become the world’s leading digital infrastructure provider, working with our top channel partners globally.
You will spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry, work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow global interns from around the world.
This internship will give you the opportunity to gain a foundational knowledge and understanding of strategic Sales & Product development.
What You Will Do
This internship has a dual scope - Business and Operation Management.
- Primary responsibility includes providing business OPERATION support by monitoring and analysis the key partners KPIs for AP, with key trend analysis.
- Secondary responsibility includes the review on existing score card with recommendations to define and deploy a better picture of the Partner Sales STRATEGIC growth initiatives, working in close coordination with the Regional Partner.
- Program and Strategy deployment leader as well as the Partner Sales Leaders. The score card will be leverage during the monthly reviews, and challenge and/or advise the Partner Sales Leaders during these cadences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Available full time for 12 weeks starting May in Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel (including trending analysis, reporting, etc.).
- Strong sense of customer focus and a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational skills with strong multi-tasking and execution ability.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment.
- Desire to thrive at Equinix and change the way the world connects.
To qualify for the 2022 intake please ensure you meet the following requirements:
You are currently pursuing a relevant degree from an accredited university and due to graduate in late 2022 or May 2023.
You are available to join our program full time for 12 weeks from May-July 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Mar 2022, 6:00 pm