Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company - and Forbes has named us one of the Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in America. We fast-track our customers’ digital advantage - and you can fast-track your career by joining us!
At Equinix, we celebrate our differences and are proud of the inclusive, innovative culture at the heart of our success. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that’s at the heart of our core company values.
Interns are an important part of our global team - they solve real-world business challenges and make a difference.
If you’re a forward-thinking, hard-working college student who loves to learn and wants to make a positive impact on the world while growing your career, come help us shape the digital world.
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities in Finance across functions in Tax, Treasury, Accounting and Leasing. You will spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry, work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
In 2021, we will be hiring interns for the Finance team, where you will be given the opportunity to gain a basic knowledge and understanding of general financial practices and initiatives through hands-on involvement in areas in which we support our global clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Business, Finance and/or Accounting degree from an accredited university.
- Available full time from May - Aug 2021.
- This position is open to various locations in Asia Pacific.
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel (e.g., trending analysis, reporting, etc.) and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to create accurate and punctual reports, deliver presentations, and share information and ideas with others.
- Analytically driven and detail oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm