At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities in Information Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance and more. Spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
What You Will Do
We are offering a 6 months internship, working with APAC Regional Finance Planning & Analysis team to support various aspects of planning, reporting and analysis, including:
- Consolidate, analyze and maintain financial and non-financial metrics for the region.
- Prepare monthly submission of rolling cash flow projections.
- Produce monthly analysis on regional financials to provide highlights and insights to regional executives.
- Maintain and automate existing reports by leveraging corporate reporting tools and advanced Microsoft functionalities.
- Maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed.
The incumbent will get exposure to the regional P&L and appreciation of business operations, and opportunities to interact with regional and corporate counterparts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferred qualification - Business (Accounting & Finance), Statistics, Quantitative Finance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint).
- Aptitude to learning and leveraging financial tools.
- Positive attitude and ability to manage and prioritize to meet deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and motivated for process automation.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm