Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company - and Forbes has named us one of the Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in America. We fast-track our customers’ digital advantage - and you can fast-track your career by joining us!
At Equinix, we celebrate our differences and are proud of the inclusive, innovative culture at the heart of our success. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that’s at the heart of our core company values.
Interns are an important part of our global team - they solve real-world business challenges and make a difference. If you’re a forward-thinking, hard-working college student who loves to learn and wants to make a positive impact on the world while growing your career, come help us shape the digital world.
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities in the Human Resources functions. The Human Resource’s strategy is to create a global talent culture where we build a scalable 'fit for purpose' talent infrastructure, with global, thoughtfully designed, and well-executed practices for procuring, developing, rewarding, and retaining top Equinix talent.
In 2021, we will be hiring interns for the HR Client Services team, where you will be given the opportunity to gain a basic knowledge and understanding of HR practices and initiatives through hands-on involvement in areas in which we support our global clients.
What You Will Do
- Support for HR events and programs such as new hire boarding, management training and benefits briefing and wellness activities.
- Review of our new hire onboarding materials to ensure consistency across the different sites in Singapore.
- Support HR analytical reports.
- Participate in HR projects (employee handbook review, process improvement).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Business or Human Resources degree from an accredited university.
- Available full time from May - Aug 2021.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and strong multi-tasking and execution skills.
- Creative, analytical, and detail-oriented self-starter who can work successfully both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm