Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company—and Forbes has named us one of the Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in America. We fast-track our customers’ digital advantage—and you can fast-track your career by joining us!
At Equinix, we celebrate our differences and are proud of the inclusive, innovative culture at the heart of our success. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that’s at the heart of our core company values.
Interns are an important part of our global team—they solve real-world business challenges and make a difference. If you’re a forward-thinking, hard-working college student who loves to learn and wants to make a positive impact on the world while growing your career, come help us shape the digital world.
The Equinix Internship Program offers a wide range of tech and non-tech opportunities in Information Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance and more. Gain practical work experience and learn from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders and fellow students from around the world
- Workforce Administration Process Enhancement
- Global employee data governance processes including electronic documentations
What you will do
- Provides support in the implementation and management of Human Resources projects and initiatives.
- Assists in identifying improvement opportunities to Human Resources workflows and processes.
- Provide direct support to employees during implementation of HR services, policies and programs
- Executes Tier 1 employee lifecycle change processes, including: new hire, transfer and termination processes that are semi-routine in nature
- Understands HRS processes on a fundamental level and is able to follow straightforward procedures and escalates as appropriate
- Recognizes and provides solutions to employee questions
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Business or Human Resources or relevant degree
- Available full time from May - Aug 2021
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective oral and written management communication skills
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm