We are looking for a highly energized and motivated intern to join the AP Segment Marketing team and engage on a variety of go-to-market projects.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for the individual to gain a deep understanding of how large technology companies develop and execute on their go-to-market strategy.
What You Will Do
- Helping to leverage customer data (using internal tools like Salesforce and others) to deliver business insights on trends and performance.
- Additionally, the requirement will be to perform data & statistical analysis, interpret business and underlying market trends.
Market & Customer Insights:
- Internal and external research on technology/industry trends to help qualify and quantify market opportunities.
- Assist in developing sales and marketing assets to engage internal and external audience that articulates the understanding of customer business and the opportunity.
Go-to-Market Strategy Development and Execution:
- Participate in planning and brainstorming sessions to develop or adapt strategy plans for the region.
- Support plan execution by engaging key stakeholders across the business.
- Support development of dashboards and templates as required for business performance reporting.
- Present findings and recommendations in a visually appealing manner.
This is a great opportunity for a tech-savvy individual looking to gain experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Available full time from May-Aug 2021.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and software will be an advantage.
- Structured and organized.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal).
- Ability to engage stakeholders in a complex matrix organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude; highly collaborative, interpersonal and has solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm