Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company - and Forbes has named us one of the Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in America. We fast-track our customers’ digital advantage - and you can fast-track your career by joining us!
At Equinix, we celebrate our differences and are proud of the inclusive, innovative culture at the heart of our success. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that’s at the heart of our core company values.
Interns are an important part of our global team - they solve real-world business challenges and make a difference. If you’re a forward-thinking, hard-working college student who loves to learn and wants to make a positive impact on the world while growing your career, come help us shape the digital world
About the Group:
Product Software Architecture and Engineering team at Equinix is focused on building the next generation software products for Equinix working on latest technologies like Big Data, IOT, SDN etc.
About the Position:
As an Intern in the Software engineering division; you would be working on some of our latest product offerings and helping us with implementation Proof of concept code.
What You Will Do
- Learn and adapt to new technologies in short duration.
- Work with the team of engineers who are building software products for Equinix.
- Implement product features/proof of concept code which could be used by Equinix to expand its business objectives.
- Design, implement and test code.
- Write automated tests for the code.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Available full time from May - Aug 2021.
- Basic programming ability with at least one programming language.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Good academic score.
- Preference to computer science, mathematics and related fields of study.
- Proficient in J2EE, NodeJS, Python, Perl.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Mathematics
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm