Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company. Digital leaders harness our trusted platform to bring together and interconnect the foundational infrastructure that powers their success.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment, that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Interning at Equinix:
Interns are an important part of our global team - they solve real-world business challenges and make a difference. If you’re a forward-thinking, hard-working student who loves to learn and wants to make a positive impact on the world while growing your career, come help us shape the digital world.
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities across all of our functions, where you will be given the opportunity to gain exposure to a dynamic technology business, working alongside our leaders.
You will spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry, work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from across the region.
What You Will Do
We are looking for our next cohort of interns to join our dynamic Sales, Marketing and Customer Success functions. This is the team responsible for driving Equinix to become the world’s leading digital infrastructure provider, working with the top global companies.
You will spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry, work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow global interns from around the world.
This internship will give you the opportunity to gain a foundational knowledge and understanding of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success practices through hands-on involvement in areas in which we support our global clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Finance, Marketing, Economics, or Business degree preferred).
- Available full time from May – July 2022.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel (including trending analysis, reporting, etc.).
- Strong sense of customer focus and a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational skills with strong multi-tasking and execution ability.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment.
- Desire to thrive at Equinix and change the way the world connects.
To qualify for the 2022 intake please ensure you meet the following requirements:
You are currently pursuing a relevant degree from an accredited university and due to graduate in late 2022 or May 2023 - You are available to join our program full time for 12 weeks from May-Aug 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm