At Equinix, we celebrate our differences and are proud of the inclusive, innovative culture at the heart of our success. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that’s at the heart of our core company values.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We have an opportunity to work in the Global Networks Operations organization. The Service Strategy & Validation team is responsible for improving and enhancing operational effectiveness within Service Management, providing strategic input & decision making, as well as being the overall gatekeeper for Service Management.
In this role you will be given key projects that will work on process improvement, business analytics and UAT testing.
It will be a great opportunity for you to use your skills in business analysis and automation.
What You Will Do
- Data gathering through process mapping and flow charts.
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with team and other stakeholders.
- Interview stakeholders and conduct observations on existing and potential operational processes in order to build baselines and establish improvement opportunities.
- Perform business analysis by comparing existing/proposed operational processes to best practice, identifying gaps and utilizing continuous improvement where appropriate.
- Automation of reports, documentation of process and participating in system improvement projects.
- Participate in UAT testing in order to ensure requirements for system design are as agreed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Excel, formulas and automation.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word Applications.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- A positive, keen, analytical and structured approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a dynamic team.
You will preferably be from an Information Systems / Computer Science field of study who has a keen interest in process improvement and BI.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm