As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson is growing! Our Marketing and Communication Graduate will start in Sep 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We are Offering You:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by lead specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
Required Skills and Abilities
Graduates of the Year 2020 or 2021 with the following Bachelor’s Degrees:
- Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- The candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience.
- Candidates who are in their 4th year and about to graduate should obtain their Bachelor’s Degree latest by August 2021.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies in Related Area:
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding.
- Negotiation skills.
- Understand customer and market insight.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Ability to Understand Service Delivery Process.
- Ability to Understand Change Management.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm