As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson UAE Graduate Program will start in Sep 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
We are Offering You:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program - We offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs are provided by specialists in the industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following Bachelor’s degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science/Software/Computer Engineering/IT or Information Systems/Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Basic Network level competence.
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language.
- Broad Technical Acumen.
- Database Understanding.
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking.
- Creative Thinking.
- Good planning organizing skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Good Communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Excel macros and any other Visualization tool like Tableau.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software,...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm