We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career.
We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
What We are Offering You:
- 12 months paid graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a global leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Access to tremendous amount of data sources and business challenges.
- 4G, 5G Information.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by experts in the industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum education level required - Bachelor's degree in computer science or electronics engineering (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are preferred.
- Internship experience from technical roles focusing on integration is advantageous but not a must, e.g. experience from work as an Intern.
- Excellent personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive mindset – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight.
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through.
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Worked on college/personal/professional projects using either Python or R for data analytics, mining, analysis and visualization. Projects within MOOCs qualify as well.
- Worked on college/personal/professional projects on statistical analysis and data modeling with Python or R.
- Worked on college/personal/professional projects using scripting languages like Perl and using desktop visualizations packages like Power BI or Tableau is a strong plus.
- Understanding of Mobile and Wireless Networks.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Working with people and networking.
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written).
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm