You will be Part of Middle East and Africa Business Support systems Unit within Ericsson. This unit is focused on digital BSS within the telco space. We help telco operators monetize their networks and services. We help them transform to the digital era.
You will be involved in analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Why You Want to Work with Us:
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction.
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team.
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G, 5G and IOT.
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a knockout.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Exposure to working in a multinational and multicultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Working in the area of - Cloud computing and Virtualization infrastructure, Digital Business Support Systems (BSS), Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions.
What You Will Do
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions.
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to R&D.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recently Graduated in Technical Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science.
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate well in English, verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn.
- Knowledge on online Charging Systems, Catalogue Management, and Business Support Systems (BSS) would be an added advantage.
- Enjoyable, optimistic, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Highly adaptable and flexible as a part of a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical and reasoning abilities demonstrating strong organization skills.
- Able to make independent decisions and be autonomous.
- Have strong learning agility and a proactive can-do attitude with continuous improvement mindset.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Being results-oriented with Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking.
- Tenacious - you set goals and push yourself to achieve them.
- Able to manage and work on multiple projects at once if needed.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm