When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
We are now looking for Interns to enter the Internship Program in Morocco which focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative, and creative technology minds and train them to work as Integration Engineers.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Interns at Ericsson gain valuable experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career.
What We Are Offering You:
- 3-6 months internship program.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On-the-job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd and 4th year university student currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree/similar in Communications, IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications, Computer Science/Software/Computer Engineering.
- Basic Network level competence.
- Database Understanding.
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language.
- Broad Technical Acumen.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Creative Thinking.
- Good planning organizing skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm