Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program will start in March 2022 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner Graduate. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business relations with suppliers.
What we are offering you:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program - We offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates of the year 2019 or 2020 with the following bachelor’s degrees: Business Administration, Procurement & Supplier Chain Management, Economics, Commercial acumen, or any equivalent qualification.
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience.
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020.
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding.
- Negotiation skills.
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel.
- Financial acumen & skills.
- Business Modelling & Understanding Skills.
- Change & Improvement Management Skills.
- Commercial Acumen & Skills.
- Deciding & Initiating Action.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Logistics...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm