At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide.
As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join us in Singapore. You will be encouraged to resolve accordingly applying appropriate skills and experience.
Ericsson is an outstanding place to work! We are passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What You Will Do
- Assemble large, sophisticated data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build and maintain efficient data pipeline architect.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/ electrical engineering with 0-5 yrs. of relevant experience. This position is for both recent Graduates and Mid-Career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Poly Diploma Qualification. Mid- Career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Possession of outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as having strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual, with phenomenal confidence working with diverse partner groups.
- Understanding of ETL Tools (Alteryx), BI Tools (Tableau) and macro.
- Experience supporting and working with multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Have Experience in Building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Solid understanding of database design and data structure Skilful on ETL Concept Knowledge on Big Data Concept Understanding of database administration.
- Proficiency in problem solving and solutioning.
- Good collaboration skills.
Traineeship Duration - 9 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm