At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide.
As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are looking for an Integration Engineer -intern to join us in Singapore.
You will be responsible for analyzing, preparing, implementing and verifying the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work will include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
What You Will Do
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Implement product configuration.
- Implement integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- You will work to identify and drive improvements.
- Post project activities.
- E2e technical understanding.
- Implement test.
- Scripting & coding.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - You are a recent Graduate of 2020 or Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in engineering IT/ Telecom / Electronics / computer Science.
- Min years of experience - 0- 1.
- Duration – 6 Months (Full time).
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Analytical learning and researching skills.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm