We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career.
We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
What We Are Offering You:
- 12 months graduate program - Learning the basics of R&D coordination in a very professional environment.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Data Analytics.
- 4G, 5G Information.
- Telecom Core.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by experts in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Ensure regular R&D reports are delivered on time and accurately to Teknokent Managements (including data entries to Teknokents’ web portal systems) and other R&D bodies.
- Support ongoing R&D projects’ progress reports of internal R&D projects.
- Cross-check all R&D related data with internal stakeholders HR, Finance and all other related units.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum education level required - Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are preferred.
- Internship experience from technical roles focusing on research & development is advantageous but not a must.
- Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive mindset – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight.
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through.
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Understanding of Mobile and Wireless Networks.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Working with people and networking.
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm