Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program will start in Oct/Nov 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
What We Are Offering You:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program - We offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2019, 2020 and early 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science/Software/Computer Engineering/IT or Information Systems/Networks Engineering, Electronics
- Engineering, Communications Engineering, IT & Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications.
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor's degree by latest June 2021.
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience.
- Basic Network level competence.
- Database Understanding.
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language.
- Broad Technical Acumen.
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Creative Thinking.
- Good planning organizing skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Good Communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm