As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Johannesburg, South Africa will begin in Nov 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
What You Will Do
- Assist and support on wide range of general legal matters, laws and regulations, legal advices with or under guidance as well as draft and/or comment on multitude supplier/vendor contracts, as required by clients in connection with their respective business.
- Assist legal counsel to draft and review agreements and other legal documents, assist with litigation and governance.
- Assist with any legal related/ administration activities, database including research and seeking legal advice and opinions.
- Assist with document handling and supervision (board resolutions, power of attorneys, contracts, legal paperwork).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor's and Post Graduate Degree in Law or similar (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals who completed in 2020 or 2021or fresh graduates (maximum one year ago) who are available to start fulltime (immediately).
- Understanding of Law, Contract Law, Governance, legal systems and international. contractual principles and customs.
- Good Communication skills.
- Problem Solving Ability and Analytical Thinking.
- Project Management skills.
- Creative Thinking and takes initiative.
- Good planning organizing skills.
- Team work & collaboration skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm