We are now seeking for a University student in their final year studying Computer Science or Engineering to take up full-time / part-time internships to last 3-4 months (4 months preferred).
This would be a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and to work for a Leader in Sustainability.
What You Will Do
- Creation, management and distribution of daily reports.
- Providing data to core team as per requirement.
- Execute query and fetch data from the server.
- Filter and cleaning of data.
- Data Entry.
- Troubleshooting using Matlab, C++.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Would suit Chemistry / Chemical Engineering degree students in their final year.
- Immediate start preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word.
- Very good PC skills including troubleshooting in Matlab & C++.
- No experience required, fresh graduate welcome.
- Can commit to full-time or at least 2-2.5 days per week for at least 2-3 months.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm