ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We work with the world's leading organizations, delivering innovative solutions and helping them to understand and manage their sustainability challenges. To do this, we have more than 5,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices.
We are seeking an intern to join us in our Seoul office. Working on research projects or relevant to any of the following specialist practices area based on Desktop research. Climate Change and Sustainability. Sector research to understand corporate responses to Climate Change and Policy changes.
What You Will Do
- Sustainability Reporting – Including development of sustainability reports and provision of data assurance).
- Performance & Assurance (Performance Interventions/EHS Training/Safety Transformation Projects).
- EHS Audit - Performance Based Auditing including compliance audit and audit program development.
- Management Systems and Compliance Support – including performance based assessment and compliance assurance.
- Environmental Impact Assessments – Social Impact Assessments.
- Contaminated Site Management/Remediation.
- Transactional Services (Mergers & Acquisition – Environmental Aspects).
- Technical, Risk & Safety.
- Presentation material preparation for the client meeting or Go to market material for broad ERM services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or undergraduate in Business Administration, Economics, or in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, Socioeconomics, Anthropology, Forestry, or similar (Air, Noise etc.) from a reputable university.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong report writing skills.
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
- Excellent analytical and math skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm