An exciting opportunity currently exists in our growing South Korea office that undertakes projects throughout Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
- Presentation material preparation for the client meeting or Go to market material for broad ERM services.
- Working on research projects or relevant to any of the following specialist practices area based on Desktop research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or undergraduate in Business Administration, Economics, or in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, Socioeconomics, Anthropology, Forestry, or similar (Air, Noise etc.) from a reputable university.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Internship or professional research project experiences is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to multi-task.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
- Excellent analytical and math skills.
- Excellent Korean and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Candidates must be motivated, independent individuals with initiative, who can work autonomously and are committed to delivering the highest quality services to our clients.
- Proven problem solving skills, quantitative, numerically-inclined and not afraid of expanding her/his expertise into new areas.
- Excellent Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills.
Closed 6 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm