Our people are outstanding, and our workplace is energized. We actively strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
An exciting opportunity currently exists in our growing South Korea office that undertakes projects throughout Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
- Presentation material preparation for the client meeting or Go to market material for broad ERM services.
- Working on research projects or relevant to any of the following specialist practices area based on Desktop research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or undergraduate in Business Administration, Economics, or in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, Socioeconomics, Anthropology, Forestry, or similar (Air, Noise etc.) from a reputable university.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Internship or professional research project experiences is a plus.
- Proven problem solving skills, quantitative, numerically-inclined and not afraid of expanding her/his expertise into new areas.
- Excellent Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Excellent Korean and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- A proven ability to multi-task.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
- Excellent analytical and math skills.
- Candidates must be motivated, independent individuals with initiative, who can work autonomously and are committed to delivering the highest quality services to our clients.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm