Our people are outstanding, and our workplace is energized. We actively strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
An exciting opportunity currently exists in our growing Korea office that undertakes projects throughout Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
Presentation material preparation for the client meeting or Go to market material for broad ERM services.
Working on research projects or relevant to any of the following specialist practices area based on Desktop research - Climate Change and Sustainability, Sustainability Reporting - Including development of sustainability reports and provision of data assurance), Sector research to understand corporate responses to Climate Change and Policy changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or undergraduate in Business Administration, Economics, or in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Biology, Ecology, Socioeconomics, Anthropology, Forestry, or similar (Air, Noise etc.) from a reputable university.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Internship or professional research project experiences is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- A proven ability to multi-task.
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
- Excellent analytical and math skills.
- Excellent Korean and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Excellent Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills.
- Proven problem solving skills, quantitative, numerically-inclined and not afraid of expanding her/his expertise into new areas.
- Candidates must be motivated, independent individuals with initiative, who can work autonomously and are committed to delivering the highest quality services to our clients.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm