EY is a global leader in accounting consulting with 284,000 audit, tax, financial advisory and advisory service professionals in 153 countries worldwide.
EY Hanyoung is a Korean member corporation of the EY global organization, where about 2,600 experts share a wealth of knowledge and experience accumulated through a strong global network, and provide excellent customer service with a firm belief in quality.
- Consulting service support for mid- to long-term development strategy establishment projects for domestic 4-year universities.
- Research on external trends and necessary information.
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data and deduction of implication.
- Perform other requested tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are in their third year or higher at a 4-year university in Korea.
- Experience in other consulting projects is preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluent in English preferred (level capable of collecting, reading, analyzing, and organizing English data).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm