EY is a global leader in accounting consulting, with 284,000 auditing, consulting, tax, and strategic and financial advisory services professionals working in 153 countries around the world.
EY Hanyoung is a Korean member subsidiary of EY's global organization. About 2,600 experts share the wealth of knowledge and experience accumulated through a strong global network, and provide excellent customer service with a strong belief in quality.
What You Will Do
- Research, analysis, and perform basic tasks such as consulting derive insights.
- Commercial / Customer / Sales Data Integration and Analysis and Clustering / Multiple Regression Analytics, such as statistical analysis techniques utilized by Biz - Prefer those who can test hypotheses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Those who can use statistical tools such as R/SAS.
- Full Time The working party for possible internship.
- Here we are interested in Consulting.
- Consulting firm experienced staff interns.
- Applicable to graduates (expected).
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm