EY is a global leader in accounting and consulting with 284,000 audit, tax, financial advisory and advisory service professionals in 153 countries worldwide.
EY Hanyoung is a Korean member corporation of the EY global organization, with approximately 2,600 experts sharing a wealth of knowledge and experience accumulated through a strong global network, and providing excellent customer service with a firm belief in quality.
- Issuance of electronic tax invoices and management of slips.
- Billing Monitoring and Weekly AR Reporting preparation (Inventory and Billing status management).
- Working capital management.
- Response to VAT issues and support for quarterly VAT reporting.
- The position is operated only by a single position and there is no promotion/promotion.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or higher.
- Accounting-related majors preferred.
- Those with 6 months to 2 years of experience in finance work.
- Meticulous and clear work processing ability.
- Have good communication skills.
- Those with relevant experience are preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm