To sustain and enhance the performance of allocated plant - Duvha Power Station.
What You Will Do
- Optimise the performance of allocated plant .
- Identify and resolve problematic plant issues.
- Manage plant modifications.
- Manage engineering projects.
- Provide technical advice and assistance.
- Provide any other legitimate activity as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Eng. /B Eng.
- Professional Registration Body - ECSA as a Candidate Engineer (Engineering Council of South Africa)
- Completed Training Programme for Graduates or 2 Years related experience.
- Leadership skills.
- Project Management.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Plant fundamental policies.
- Root cause analysis.
- National and international engineering codes & standards.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Mpumalanga (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2019, 6:00 pm