It is an exciting time to join Essity. We are looking for graduates to join our Business Unit Health and Medical Solutions working with a portfolio consisting of key brands such as TENA (Incontinence Products), JOBST (Compression Therapy), Cutimed (Advanced Wound Care), Leukoplast (Acute Wound Care), Delta-Cast and Actimove (both Orthopedics). You will join the Sales team and help shape the future of Essity.
We're looking for graduates who embody our values, and inspired to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our solutions, our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic, and safer place. At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose. Our commitment is supported by our beliefs: We are committed, we care, we collaborate, and we have courage. It is all about sales and you will learn how it is all done!
Graduates will participate in an 18-month Sales Graduate Development Program within the Essity Business Unit Health and Medical Solutions. You will get real responsibilities from day one with a competitive and attractive remuneration while developing your sales skills and business acumen. You will be empowered to continuously develop yourself with quality onboarding, learning modules, functional trainings, mentoring and become part of an international graduates’ network.
You will based in the Sales Department in Pinetown, Kwa-Zulu Natal with travelling opportunities between provinces. The focus of this exciting program will be on developing your sales skills and business acumen with cross-functional exposure. This role will report directly to the National Sales Manager, who will also be the Mentor overseeing the graduate program.
What You Will Do
- Assist in building, growing, and maintaining customer’s relationships by running defined projects and support the day-to-day operations.
- Participate in the implementation of agreed product development plans and training for selected customers.
- Prepare promotional activities based on category management tools.
- Meet personal sales targets across the full line of products and/or services within the assigned customers supported by the National Sales Manager.
- Regularly collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and order fulfillment.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of appropriate activities.
- Perform administrative tasks, planning, presentations, reporting and placing of orders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) - preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Chemistry, Biology, Healthcare, Medicine & Nursery, Health Economics, Sales & Marketing.
- No more than 24 months' work experience.
- A graduate with a passion for sales, a positive attitude and a willingness to continuously learn.
- Graduates with a curiosity for the consumers & customers journey through digital touch points.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Learning agility.
- An international mindset with good communication and social skills to collaborate with others.
- Fluent in English.
- Someone who will live and embrace our Beliefs & Behaviors.
- A valid driving license.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Health,...
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm